Beginning the Journey to Your Breathable Body
When it comes to your health, the singular most important physiological process that sets the tone for how the body functions is your breathing. There is no life without breath.There is no physical, emotional, or mental health without a breathing process that nourishes your organism. When breathing is off every human function is off. Breathing is responsive to the context of your life with yourself, your family, friends, work and the cultural (political, climate and financial atmosphere) of the world. Education about how breathing functions in the context of your lives is essential for you having any agency with your health.
In this one-day course you will learn:
- The relationship between your breathing and your health and how gaining intelligence about your breathing behaviors can foster the health of that relationship.
- Why using your nose for breathing is the first step in breathing that supports your health and sense of intimacy with yourself.
- How body positions, postures affect your breathing. How to use your body posture to facilitate the ease and flow of breathing.
- What you experience when you bring your awareness to your breathing will be the intelligence and wisdom you will gain and integrate into your daily life.
- How group sharing of your experience teaches you that we are all geniuses about what we know and that we benefit from learning from each other. This truth is what makes each class unique.
At the end of this class you will have the skills that will continue to grow and be useful in taking care of yourselves and the health of your body and breath.
Course hours: 9 am – 11:30 & 1:30 – 3:30 pm …*Pacific Time
All courses will be recorded and are available for your continued use for 6 months.