Embodied Buteyko Breathing Education Workshop
Learning to Care for Your Lungs
May 14/15,2022 (16 hours) – Saturday 9 am – 11 and 1 pm – 4 & Sunday 9 am- 11 & 1 pm 3 May 21/22, 2022, Saturday 2-4 pm and Sunday 9 am noon and 2 – 4 pm
Plus one follow up sessions for each participant.
Zoom Online with Robert Litman – Buteyko Educator/Trainer and Creator of The Breathable Body
All sessions will be recorded and available for 6 months
Embodied Breathing Education is an invitation to develop an intimate, engaged, feeling, and sensing relationship with your breathing body. You will learn how to be with your breathing rather than “doing” or efforting your breathing while applying the principles of Buteyko Breathing in caring for your lungs, your health, and your wholeness.
The Benefits of this Embodied Educational Practice are:
- Principles and practices of Buteyko Breathing
- Principles and practices of Continuum Moving Inquiry in facilitating of an embodied conversation between breath, body, and awareness.
- Increased cellular oxygenation for increased energy
- Addressing breathing symptoms such as: asthma, COPD, allergies, anxiety, panic, digestive disorder, sleep issues, fatigue, brain fog and memory, muscles aches, performance and long Covid.
- Learning how to down-regulate your nervous system, moving from anxiety to peace.
- Developing skills in your ability to access and stay connected to your emotional landscape for greater self-awareness and intuitive knowing.
- Learning to breathe with your diaphragm rather than your chest and neck muscles for greater breathing capacity and ease.
- Learning how to allow the movement of your breath to touch the inside of your lungs with tenderness and kindness.
- And much more.
Each class will include:
- Conversations about the principles of Breathable Body, Buteyko Breathing and Continuum
- Embodied practices of these principles making them real in your everyday experience.
- Sharing your experience of the practices which offers the opportunity for all participants to learn from each other.
This class is an invitation to explore your personal dynamics of breathing and how you personally may or may not be limiting the potential of your breathing to provide nourishment and support for a healthy and vibrant life.
Buteyko Breathing is a proven, safe, highly effective, and drug-free approach to controlling and reducing the symptoms of asthma, allergies, COPD, anxiety, sleep disturbances, angina, digestive challenges, and other breathing related disorders. It is a to control asthma, allergies, COPD, anxiety, sleep disturbances, angina, digestive challenges, and other breathing related disorders. Buteyko Breathing was developed by a Russian physician, Dr. Konstantin Pavlovich Buteyko,
The Breathable Body applies the teachings of Continuum Moving Inquiry which provides a vehicle for exploring the internal life of the body and brings to consciousness what has been previously obscured. The more you are nurtured by your breathing the more “at home” you will feel in yourself.
Continuum’s purpose is to focus your attention and awareness on the inner landscape of your body so that you can learn how to live from your inner mindful life. Each person is on their own trajectory. This is not a performance class but a time to spend with yourselves with engagement, partnership, curiosity, discovery, and the mystery of how breathing ignites life.
The class is over a four-day period so that you will have time to learn, practice, be on your own and then come back to class to deepen your discoveries and learn from each other.
Tuition: Early Bird fee – $350 before May 1st , 2022 – $395 after. Payable via PayPal, Venmo, Credit Card, check or Zelle.
To register please email Robert at email@example.com.
For more information: www.thebreathablbody.com
For more information on Continuum: www.continuumteachers.com and
“Please note important safety info: Breathwork can be a powerful emotional experience. If you suffer from any serious condition or specifically if you are pregnant, have epilepsy, a detached retina, glaucoma, uncontrolled high blood pressure or cardiovascular disease, you are advised to seek medical counsel prior to joining us.
Also it is imperative that you do not drive, operate heavy machinery, work with sharp objects or partake in any other potentially hazardous activities after our session until you feel fully grounded. This may take some time so please plan accordingly.”* The International Center for Breathwork.