The Spine ~ A Riverbed of Love
A Continuum Inquiry with Robert Litman & Bobbie Ellis
October 11-13, 2019 – Highland Park, NJ
“There is a current of love-energy that flows between Earth below and the Sun above. The central channel of your spine is the riverbed. The streaming is as delicate and powerful as the tingling touch of two lovers. Entering here, Radiance arches between above and below. Your whole attention resting in the subtle, vibrating in the center of the spinal column. Tracing this current between Earth and Sun, become magnetism relating to all the worlds.”
Radiance Sutras – Yukti Verse 12
Subtle and exquisite focusing of attention opens a portal to the real time experience described above.
- Learn embryological and anatomical development of the spine for support and access to the center of ourselves in relationship to the whole
- Use breath to show us where we inhabit ourselves and where we might be vacant from a coherent connection with spirit.
- Explore the arrival of sound from within to touch the vibrating presence of the spine and its importance in maintaining the integrity of breath, posture and body intelligence.
- Engage undulating micro-movements to access the spine’s inner channel in everyday life.
- Unveil the essence of our nature, sensation, before the overlay of cultural and family instructions for behavior.
Bring your curiosity and willingness of engagement and participation for a ride into the Radiance that is you.
Dates & Times
Friday, October 11 7-9 pm
Saturday & Sunday, October 12-13 1-6 pm
Resources for Embodied Living
511 Raritan Ave
Highland Park, NJ
Intro on Friday Evening $30